What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. Cookies enable sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in (optional), we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third-parties who assist in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties.
How does this site handle Embedded content from other websites or vendors?
- This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site cannot control the content of other vendors (PayPal, Google, Woocommerce, etc.). Use of these third-parties within this website behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Do users have rights over their data?
- If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Is there the ability to Opt-Out?
- We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting to no longer receive electronic communication.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas of our website.
- Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
When is a users consent given?